We are looking for a highly professional, commercially astute and detail focused salesperson to play an important part in the growth of our cyber security SaaS compliance software, ISMS.online. Operating in one of the most exciting SaaS markets globally ISMS.online already has customers and partners from all over the world.
You’ll understand the business criticality of information security & privacy compliance, and can articulate the value of it easily to the audience we are targeting.
As a SaaS sales specialist Account Executive, you’ll work the whole sales cycle, going outbound where appropriate, as well as taking on relevant inbound sales enquiries. You’ll effectively qualify the prospect and then take them across a simple sales cycle. You will confidently and competently demonstrate ISMS.online and complete a straightforward digital proposal process before handing off to Success Management colleagues.
Although the sales team benefits from strong inbound lead channels you will still be expected to hunt for new opportunities through prospecting, networking, researching and yes, picking up the phone!
You might already be a Sales Development Rep (SDR) looking to take on the whole cycle, or already have successes in winning and closing business too. You will be conversant with the topic of information security & privacy management, or be a quick and willing learner in the subject. At a minimum you will epitomise the hunger and desire to win that we want from the whole organisation not just the sales team.
Our expectation is that you will see sales targets as something to beat, not meet, and you will be rewarded well when this happens. Whatever your age and experience you’ll be business goal oriented and have a real drive reflected in your work and play as the high performing culture we are developing is fundamental for scaleup success. Technology is right at the heart of what we do, so you’ll be fast and accurate in using our sales systems as well as the ISMS.online service itself.
Skills & Experiences:
- A software sales background within a technology high growth business, ideally SaaS and compliance.
- Passionate about sales as a profession with a genuine understanding and belief in consultative selling.
- Strong verbal and written skills with a good attention to detail in all communications.
- Competent and confident in the use of technology systems and sales tools.
Salary, package and benefits will include:
- Attractive base salary of £22k-£30k based on experience with a highly attractive and genuinely uncapped bonus scheme on top. We would expect a realistic OTE of double the base salary, however it could be much higher for ambitious and experienced candidates.
- Opportunity to get share options in future
- Company pension contributions
- 28 days holiday, increasing up to 34 over time
- Cycle to work scheme applicability
- Childcare vouchers
- Onsite parking
- Office beverages
- Socials, run club and other team events
- Casual dress
This is a Brighton based fulltime role (Covid restrictions allowing).
We are an ISO 27001 certified organisation, trusted by our customers, partners and others for what we do. All appointments are therefore subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standards checks and other popular employment checks, e.g. references that help demonstrate you are the right person for the role. By applying you give consent for us to process your information in line with GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES (RECRUITMENT OR MARKETING SERVICES) AND APPROACHES MADE OUTSIDE THE OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT CHANNEL WILL BE EXCLUDED.
Note: We are an ISO 27001 certified organisation, trusted by our customers, partners and others for what we do. All appointments are therefore subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standards checks and other popular employment checks, e.g. references that help demonstrate you are the right person for the role. By applying you give consent for us to process your information in line with GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.