Customer Adoption & Account DevelopmentGoal: Help customers achieve success quickly
Our business is focused on helping organisations achieve their desired outcomes from their information security management system. Getting the most from our software with the least amount of effort is therefore crucial to their success. To ensure that happens we invest heavily in product development, user experience and are complementing that with dedicated customer success resource too.
This is an important role that starts once the customer has purchased their subscription to ISMS.online. It is responsible for ensuring effective kick-off, fast adoption success and assurance of ongoing renewal including where appropriate, growth in our services too.
Basic salary is based on experience and will range from £30k to £40k p.a. fulltime with the prospect for individual and team bonuses on top, based on overall business success.
For exceptional candidates who deliver high performance and achieve results very quickly there is the potential to increase personal salary and achieve promotion as the business continues to expand.
We will also consider more junior candidates who show an aptitude for this area where the starting salary & rewards will be reflected accordingly.
20 days holiday plus English bank holidays on top, increasing by 1 bonus day for each calendar year (up to 26 days plus bank holidays). Easy parking, train and bus access, secure bike storage and showers if you’re a cyclist or runner, as well as all the water, tea and coffee you can drink.
This role will take responsibility for remotely helping customers achieve their goals on our software platform and shall work closely with our other specialist internal resources and partners. Knowledge and experience of SaaS adoption is important and it requires super customer account management skills, great communication, organisation and an ability to master our own software very quickly. You’ll be warm, friendly and professional with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
The expectation is for lightly managing a large number of customers well so time management and prioritisation will be key to balancing the delivery, along with good teamworking skills.
It is not a technical or IT heavy role but the expectation will be to learn about many of the elements that underpin ISO 27001 achievement and help address issues if and when they arise, or know when to escalate to our information security management experts, or product specialists.
The role is office based in Brighton.
The successful candidate will be:
- Ensuring effective handover from the sales team into successful adoption and ongoing management of the customer relationship through to and including renewal
- Helping the customer plan and prioritise their goals, delivering kick-off events by webinar reinforcing all the resources we have built inside and alongside ISMS.online to ensure their success
- Working closely with our information security experts, sales & marketing and product success specialists to offer a holistic and joined up experience
- Addressing issues if they emerge, as well as learning from that to enhance the on & off platform materials that contribute to customer success, including help, tours, Virtual Coach materials, feature improvements, all working closely with the specialists already involved
- Engaging in prospective customer and partner demonstrations if required
- Helping partners develop their onboarding and related services to reflect our successful practices and vice versa
- Helping communicate and market customer successes into prospects, other customers and partners with the marketing team in campaigns and ongoing website development
- Commercially competent, analytical and able to address billing, financial and other commercial issues as well as easily upsell/upgrade where the opportunities present themselves and manage renewals when they are due
- Digitally savvy, with very strong IT end user skills, highly proficient in browser based applications, Google tools, Microsoft PPT, Word, Excel and comfortable using webinars
- Completely fluent in English for written and verbal communications that have both a UK and international dimension
- Able to confidently converse at senior as well as junior levels in our customer base, with people at different levels of experience for information security management
- Already working in the field or have a good appreciation of the language used in information security management, privacy and cyber hygiene or at least show a strong interest in it with an ability to learn and grow quickly
- Degree educated, ideally with psychology, business or computer science and show a strong competence and experience in a similar type of customer services environment
Apply for the role
To apply for the role please fill in this short form. Remember to attach your CV and any covering information including your desired salary and any constraints or things we need to be aware of about your application, in either a PDF or Word doc format. We will be in touch soon afterwards. Thank you for your interest in the role.