Do you have real world experience of delivering support around SaaS solutions or been part of an IT help desk that has also been involved in cyber/information security activities? Are you keen to build a career in one of the fastest growing fields on the planet?
ISMS.online is a leading cloud software service in the field of cyber, information security and privacy. It enables customers to achieve their ISMS goals more easily, more quickly and at a lower total cost than alternatives. In particular, customers use our services to meet standards such as ISO 27001 and privacy regulations like GDPR.
The role is based within our Head Office in Falmer, near Brighton with some flexibility to work from home on particular days.
We are looking for smart and energetic individuals, with excellent customer service skills, to provide front line support to our customers & partners when implementing and maintaining their own Information Security Management System (ISMS).
You will provide technical support via our Live Chat, telephone or email, addressing ad hoc challenges and helping customers achieve their ISMS goals. You’ll also work closely with our other staff, customers & partners during implementation and in-life operation of the information security management systems.
You’ll keep ISMS.online help guides and other support materials up to date as the platform continues to evolve. By doing so, you will learn what it takes to implement and maintain information security management systems, and understand what it takes to achieve sustainable success in ISO 27001 and related disciplines. Over time you’ll have the opportunity to take on more responsibility and follow attractive career paths we are developing for staff in this position. We are a dynamic organisation with a strong emphasis on employee progression.
- will be experienced in providing advice, guidance and practical solutions to customers who need help.
- will be able to communicate very well in English, both written and verbal, to effectively deliver support services remotely to organisations based all over the world.
- are enthusiastic, organised and personable and have the ability to connect with all types of customers.
- are very comfortable with technology (we are digital by default)
The attractive salary and package for the full time role include:
- Salary £18-25K dependent on experience (candidates with real world exposure and practical application of ISO 27001, GDPR and related areas already will be rewarded accordingly)
- Success based bonus plan
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) increasing to 26 over time
- Opportunity for share options in future
- Pension contributions
- Free on-site parking and excellent public transport links
- Casual dress
- Cycle to work and other schemes
Note: We are an ISO 27001 certified organisation, trusted by our customers, partnerWe are looking for smart and energetic individuals, with excellent customer service skills, to provide front line support to our customers & partners when implementing and maintaining their own Information Security Management System (ISMS).s and others for what we do. All appointments are therefore subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standards checks and other popular employment checks, e.g. references that help demonstrate you are the right person for the role. By applying you give consent for us to process your information in line with GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Alliantist is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and in order to reflect the diversity of its population, positively encourages applications from all areas of the community. We aim to be a representative organisation with regards to age, disability, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, and sexual orientation and are fully committed to equality, diversity and human rights.