Marketing Communications & Engagement Professional RoleGoal: Engage the audience and drive significant demand for ISMS.online services
Basic salary is based on experience and will range from £28k to £36k p.a. fulltime with the prospect for individual and team bonuses based on business success.
For exceptional candidates who deliver high performance and achieve results very quickly there is the ability to increase personal salary and promotion more quickly too.
The role may also suit one or more part time workers and we will be open to applications from suitably experienced individuals (where salary will be pro-rata).
20 days holiday plus English bank holidays on top, increasing by 1 bonus day for each calendar year (up to 26 days plus bank holidays). Easy parking, train and bus access, secure bike storage and showers if you’re a cyclist or runner, as well as all the water, tea and coffee you can drink (sometimes stronger stuff too:)
We are recruiting for someone who loves the idea of simplifying complex topics with engaging stories and compelling communications. Information and cyber security can be a dry topic so we are revolutionising the subject as well as the practice of doing it. We are making information security management accessible and available to all sorts of organisations who need to show they can be trusted with valuable information. We now want to recruit a communications professional who is capable of telling that story in a multitude of different ways at scale.
Regardless of whether a newcomer, improver or expert buyer shows an interest in the field, your content and communications will help them feel ISMS.online is the right service to get the results they want. You’ll also be actively involved in the communications about everything we do on and off platform, including our new and exciting partner programme too.
Depending on salary expectations and experience the successful candidate will be:
- Able to write persuasive content and bring alive the words with suitable imagery
- Have the ability to write a soundbite, testimonial, sentence, a webpage or a whitepaper all alone, and work as part of a team with our expert information security resources in-house and partners too where specialist knowledge is required
- Capable of evolving the brand messaging and delivering the detailed communications that sit behind it all
- Able to complete a brief from rough ideas and build their own from effective research on the trending subjects in our target markets
- Completely fluent in English for written and verbal communications that have both a UK and international dimension given our growing global presence
- Appreciative of the meaning and language used in information security management, privacy and cyber hygiene subjects – or at the least be a fast learner and keen to demystify them
- Capable of communicating value propositions with problem, need, benefit and feature based content for ISMS.online and with our partners complementary services in mind
- Digitally savvy, very strong end user IT skills with a good understanding of WordPress, image editing and all the channels where we want to be found
- Know how to write for effective human consumption and SEO success
- Degree educated, strong on psychology and behavioural decision making to communicate persuasively
- Capable of delivering work quickly and frequently with excellent attention to detail and work to the quality needed for showing that the organisation can be trusted
- Confident with the fundamentals of video making, editing and publishing, and may even want to be in front of the camera too (but this is optional!)
- A good team player
- Can demonstrate ongoing personal development and up to date knowledge about the best ways to succeed in today’s marketing communications and engagement activity
Apply for the role
To apply for the role please fill in this short form. Remember to attach your CV and any covering information including your desired salary and any constraints or things we need to be aware of about your application, in either a PDF or Word doc format. We will be in touch soon afterwards. Thank you for your interest in the role.