Hi, we’re the friendly team at ISMS.online. We’re a rapidly growing technology business based in
Brighton. We help companies all around the world manage their information security enabling them to succeed and scale.
Information security is one of the fastest growth sectors around, and we are already working with
thousands of customers around the world. We now want to expand further and help more businesses with their security, privacy and compliance management.
To do this we need an enthusiastic, talented Marketing Executive to come and join us. This is a real
chance to work in a scale-up business with a strong plan, a clear vision and a great team of over 50 people and counting!
As Marketing Executive you will join one of our Marketing, Sales and Success pods who are each focused on growing a specific part of our business. This role is varied and fast-paced allowing you to work on lead generation, performance marketing, content creation, campaigns, events, case studies, market research, sales support and much more.
If you are looking for a role where you can learn and grow while being recognised and rewarded for your hard work then read on and get in touch as we’d love to hear from you.
- Named one of the UK’s top 20 cyber scale-ups by Tech Nation
- Growing 90% YOY
- Strong funding from PE firm Cow Corner Investments
- We are in two of the world’s fastest growing exciting markets – cyber & information security, and cloud-based software services
- Our systems are increasingly used globally by organisations of every size across a wide range of industries
- We have fantastic products and a great team
Find our more
- Help deliver and convert quality leads through performance marketing, content creation and campaign activity
- Day-to-day campaign creation, delivery, testing and reporting
- Create relevant content to engage prospects and customers at different stages of the buying journey including website copy, blog articles, case studies, video, brochures, white papers and webinars
- Work to identify customer needs and create new content to address gaps in our current content portfolio
- Create assets and content that your pod can use to help support account growth and opportunity as well as attract and win new business
- Work with the SEO team to ensure that web copy is both well written and well optimised helping us to get clicks and conversions
- Always be on the lookout for new content and conduct research on industry-related topics to develop engaging content to drive leads
- Help manage Social Media activity ensuring engagement, reach and follower growth which ultimately translate into business results (leads and sales)
- Work with the Product team and your pod to communicate new product features and developments
- Assist with competitor analysis and customer research
- Work with the Performance Marketing team to help optimise the CRM approach for your area
- Support the Marketing team with PR activity
- Coordinate and deliver events as required
- Ad-hoc marketing duties to help your pod and the wider business to grow and succeed
- A smart, switched-on graduate itching to expand your career in marketing
- Experience (ideally 2+ years) within a marketing role
- Great team player with a positive, resilient approach
- Good writer, able to write engaging creative copy
- Able to analyse and draw insights from different data sets and tell a story through engaging copy and graphics
- Ideally some knowledge and experience of performance marketing (advertising, lead generation, email, CRM, website conversion)
- Exceptional attention to detail and comfortable with data
- Lots of energy and the drive to get things done
- Able to spot and capitalise on opportunities in a fast-moving environment
- A diligent approach, with a passion for what you do, and the work you produce
- Passionate about performance and where the nextlead is coming from
- Brownie points if you’ve used HubSpot, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Ads, LinkedIn
Salary, package and benefits
- Salary £25k – £30k dependent on experience
- Success based bonus plan
- Share options after 6 month qualifying period
- 5pm finish on Fridays
- Casual dress
- Free on-site parking and excellent public transport links
- Cycle to work and other schemes
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) increasing to 26 over time
- Pension contributions
Please note that this is a full-time role located at our office in Falmer near Brighton. We work a hybrid model but you will need to be able to work from the Brighton office (nice people, great views, in-house café) for at least 3 days a week.
Note: We are an ISO 27001 certified organisation, trusted by our customers, partners and others for what we do. All appointments are therefore subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standards checks and other popular employment checks, e.g. references that help demonstrate you are the right person for the role. By applying you give consent for us to process your information in line with GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Alliantist is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and in order to reflect the diversity of its population, positively encourages applications from all areas of the community. We aim to be a representative organisation with regards to age, disability, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, and sexual orientation and are fully committed to equality, diversity and human rights.