Hyper-growth, global SaaS business – protecting and growing organisations across the world. ISMS.online is a powerful software service (SaaS) and a wonderful ‘all in one place’ Information Security Management System (ISMS). An ISMS is increasingly required by all businesses to show they can be trusted. As a result of growing cybercrime and increasing privacy regulations, information and cybersecurity is one of the fastest growing business topics on the internet today.
We have already helped many organisations secure their information and now want to amplify our message and work with many more businesses both in the UK and around the world. To help us on this journey we are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing Marketing department and work across acquisition, conversion and CRM on a global scale.
What we need
This role is perfect for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven Performance Marketing Manager who is focused on driving traffic and conversion to deliver maximum leads from our digital activity. This role combines data and creativity and works across a wide range of acquisition and CRM channels to achieve and exceed targets and core KPIs and, ultimately, increase sales.
This is a new position and whoever takes it on will have a genuine opportunity to make it their own. You will work with your team and external agency partners to plan, execute and analyse marketing campaigns and activity both in the UK and in key international markets. You will also work alongside the wider marketing team to deliver seamless journeys to move customers through the sales funnel and analyse the ROI of digital activity to ensure all spend is optimised to drive maximum performance.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their expertise in performance marketing strategy, planning and execution. You must have experience in managing campaigns hands on and be well-versed in working across acquisition, lead generation, conversion and CRM.
Experience & Qualifications Required
We are looking for someone who is results driven and knows how to drive conversion, who can spot an opportunity and come up with the right idea to maximise it, and who can combine data with creativity.
- Have a minimum 3 years’ experience within a performance marketing, or similar role, with a proven track record
- Be a positive manager who can mentor a team, keep them happy and motivated and make sure they deliver the right results
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the latest digital, conversion and CRM best practices
- Be experienced working with relevant ad tools especially Google Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Have advanced knowledge of web analytics tools especially Google Analytics
- Have practical experience and understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation (experience with WebTrends and Hotjar would be really beneficial although training can be provided)
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and strong copywriting skills
- Possess an analytical mindset and be comfortable with data and using insight to inform activity
- Have previously worked with personalisation, segmentation and designing customer journeys
- Possess lots of energy and the drive to get things done
- Be able to identify and capitalise on opportunities in a fast-moving environment
- Be able to embrace and adapt to change
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
We’ll be looking for someone with a proven track record of successful digital experience within a commercial, dynamic environment so please be prepared to talk us through some of the high-performing work you have done. Extra points if you have worked in B2B, SaaS, information security or a similar area. This role will be very hands-on and you’ll need to be the sort of person who can roll their sleeves up and get things done!
Don’t apply if:
- You like the quiet life
- You like doing the same thing everyday
- You’re not comfortable coming up with new ideas and seeing them through
We are digital by default so candidates need to be very comfortable with technology.
This role is based within our Head Office in Falmer near Brighton. The attractive salary and package for the full time role will include:
- Attractive base salary of circa £40k-45k based on experience and fit
- Additional bonuses and awards based on individual & organisation performance
- Opportunity to get share options after initial qualifying period
- Company pension contributions
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) increasing to 26 over time
- Free on-site parking and excellent public transport links
- Casual dress
- Cycle to work and other schemes
Please apply with a copy of your CV along with a cover letter giving a quick overview of you and your portfolio. Full Job description available by request.
Reference ID: SB – 3
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 3 years (required)
Note: We are an ISO 27001 certified organisation, trusted by our customers, partners and others for what we do. All appointments are therefore subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standards checks and other popular employment checks, e.g. references that help demonstrate you are the right person for the role. By applying you give consent for us to process your information in line with GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Alliantist is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and in order to reflect the diversity of its population, positively encourages applications from all areas of the community. We aim to be a representative organisation with regards to age, disability, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, and sexual orientation and are fully committed to equality, diversity and human rights.