Partner Sales & Channel Development RoleGoal: Recruiting and developing partners to resell, refer and promote ISMS.online for mutual benefit
Salary and Commissions:
Basic salary is determined by experience and will range from £20k to £40k p.a. alongside the prospect of considerably more for high performers with OTE. This is a target based sales role so will appeal to enthusiastic, ambitious and hungry, hard working individuals who want to be richly rewarded as we scale up.
We pay commissions for the life of the contract, not just the initial term meaning there is potential for high value continuously growing annuities year on year if customers & partners are well served over the life of their relationship with us.
20 days holiday plus English bank holidays on top, increasing by 1 bonus day for each calendar year (up to 26 days plus bank holidays). Easy parking, train and bus access, secure bike storage and showers if you’re a cyclist or runner, as well as all the water, tea and coffee you can drink (sometimes stronger stuff too!)
Brighton, some travel may be required to larger partners.
A major part of the growth plan for ISMS.online is to equip partners with the ability to work inside and alongside ISMS.online as they take the platform to market with us. There are several different channel avenues to develop too for our new partner programme so the potential is significant.
The main focus of this role is to recruit and develop profitable new partners as resellers and referral channels in our target sectors and markets. This is fundamentally a sales and business development role, working with and through partners, helping them to drive sales of ISMS.online so will carry sales targets and offer attractive commissions. Relationship management is essential.
The successful candidate will be:
- Legally and ethically prospecting and developing partner opportunities using phone, email and social engagement channels, as well as qualifying the growing number of inbound partner enquiries
- Communicating about the drivers and issues surrounding information security, privacy, compliance and regulatory change, domestically and internationally
- Illustrating how partners can develop and grow their business with ISMS.online, selling to, through and with the partners
- Effectively demonstrating ISMS.online to qualified prospects using our remote webinar service, showing why and how ISMS.online helps get better results than anything else
- Tailoring initial partner proposals, closing deals and processing orders using our packaged proposal management and accounting software services
- Assisting partners in selling their first sales of ISMS.online into their customers and training up the partner sales force as needed alongside our other resources
- Collaborate where required with other key team members in marketing, operations and customer success to support partners holistically
- Helping to develop and grow the Partner Programme, improving processes and putting in place foundations with the senior management team for scaling and further growth
What you’ll not be doing:
- Negotiating complicated commercial or legal agreements with partners
- In-depth pre-sales technical activity on information security, privacy or legal matters
- In-life consulting or coaching around information security, privacy or legal matters
- Swanning around doing fluffy partner stuff that does not drive value or help make sales happen
You will be:
- Very driven towards success
- A strong communicator verbally and in writing
- Able to work under pressure
- Happy to work alone and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Well organised and meticulous attention to detail
- Commercially aware and target-oriented
- Committed and ambitious with a thirst to learn and develop
- Very comfortable using digital tools and services – we do not use pens or paper
- Experienced with CRM and very competent in Powerpoint, Excel, Word (and Google equivalents), experienced in using webinars, and demonstrating software services as part of a sales process
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
Higher salaries will be achievable if we can see you are:
- A proven channel & partner sales professional comfortable in building new relationships, quickly generating revenues with and through partners
- Equipped with knowledge of SaaS sales and partnering models that reflect our world
- Well networked and educated in the target sectors, with a good understand of information security management and privacy issues
Apply for the role
To apply for the role please fill in this short form. Remember to attach your CV and any covering information including your desired salary and any constraints or things we need to be aware of about your application, in either a PDF or Word doc format. We will be in touch soon afterwards. Thank you for your interest in the role.