We are recruiting for a Cloud Software Partner Sales & Development RoleCyber & Information Security Management, GDPR, Privacy, Compliance
This role has been filled
Role: Partner Sales & Development
Salary: Dependent on experience, basic plus commission with the scope for equity options
Location: Our offices are in Brighton and a home/remote worker will be considered too
Holiday: 20 days plus public holidays, increasing by 1 day for each calendar year (up to 26 days)
Do you want a rewarding role helping ISMS.online partners position and sell an attractive packaged SaaS solution in a fast-growing cloud software sales sector?
We are looking to hire an experienced SaaS partner sales & business development professional who wants to expand their career and improve earnings in this exciting field. The tactical goal is simple – To Investigate, Create and Execute new partner relationships in target markets and convert them quickly into mutually beneficial and sustainable revenue streams.
The strategic goal is being done in parallel – be part of the team to build a programme that reinforces ISMS.online is the partner of choice for this sector, globally.
This part of our organisation is very new and aims to grow quickly so career advancement and promotion opportunities will emerge too, including the chance to lead and grow the Partner Programme once it becomes established. If this sounds like you and the idea of being part of an exciting software company appeals apply now.
How you will contribute to success:
- Recruiting and developing profitable new partners as complementers, resellers and referral channels in our target sectors and markets
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicating about the drivers and issues surrounding information security, privacy, compliance and regulatory change
- Showing why and how ISMS.online helps get better results than anything else
- Illustrating how partners can develop and grow their business with ISMS.online
- Legally and ethically prospecting and developing partner opportunities using phone, email and social engagement channels
- Qualifying needs of prospects and helping them identify the best solution within our packaged range of services, or quickly qualifying out and making suggestions of what else they might do for success
- Effectively demonstrating ISMS.online to qualified prospects using our remote webinar service
- Tailoring proposals, closing deals and processing orders using our proposal management and accounting software services
- Collaborate where required with other key team members in marketing, sales and customer success
- Handing off to the high touch consulting sales team where required
- Collaborate where required with other key team members in marketing, operations and customer success to support partners holistically and build the partner programme
- Travelling to strategic and high value partners/prospects may be required from time to time, in addition to participation in relevant network events
- Helping to develop and grow the Partner Programme, improving processes and putting in place foundations with the senior management team for scaling and further growth
What you’ll not be doing:
- Negotiating complicated commercial or legal agreements with partners unless there is a very strategic benefit from it – our solutions are packaged unless bespoke (which will be done by another team in the near term at least)
- In-depth pre-sales technical activity on information security, privacy or legal matters
- Inlife consulting or coaching around information security, privacy or legal matters
- Swanning around doing fluffy partner stuff that does not drive value in the near term. This is fundamentally a sales role, working with and through partners, helping them to drive sales of ISMS.online
You will be:
- A proven channel and partner sales professional comfortable in building new relationships, quickly generating revenues with and through partners
- Equipped with a strong knowledge of SaaS sales and partnering models
- Well networked and educated in the target sectors, with a good understand of information security and privacy
- Very driven towards success
- A strong communicator verbally and in writing
- Able to work under pressure
- Happy to work alone and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Well organised and have meticulous attention to detail
- Commercially aware and target-oriented
- Committed and ambitious with a thirst to learn and develop
- Very comfortable using digital tools and services – we do not use pens or paper
- Experienced with CRM, Accounting system use and very competent in Powerpoint, Excel, Word (and Google equivalents)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
We are an ISO 27001 certified organisation, trusted by our customers, partners and others for what we do. All appointments are therefore subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standards checks and other regular employment checks, e.g. references that help demonstrate you are the right person for the role.
Apply for the role
To apply for the role please fill in this form, including your current salary and goals. Remember to attach your CV and any covering information in either a PDF or Word doc format. We will be in touch soon afterwards.