Hi, we’re the friendly team at ISMS.online. We’re a rapidly growing technology business based in Brighton. We help companies all around the world with their information security enabling them to succeed and scale.
Information security is one of the fastest growth sectors around, and our SaaS products are already being used by hundreds of companies. We now want to amplify our message and work with many more businesses both in the UK and across the globe.
To help us on this journey we’re looking for an SEO Executive to join our team. You’ll be focused on getting and keeping us on page 1 for all our key terms. We’ve laid strong foundations in SEO and now need a talented individual to work with our Head of SEO to take us to the next level as we expand into new products and markets.
This is a real chance to join a scale-up business with a strong plan, a clear vision and a great team of over 45 people and counting!
- Named one of the UK’s top 20 cyber scale-ups by Tech Nation
- Growing 90% YOY
- Strong funding from PE firm Cow Corner Investments
- We are in two of the world’s fastest-growing exciting markets; cyber & information security, and cloud-based software services
- Our systems are increasingly used globally by organisations of every size across a wide range of industries
- We have fantastic products and a great team
- Find out more
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/isms.online/
- Website: http://www.isms.online
What we need
The SEO Executive role is focused on growing relevant organic traffic to our website. To succeed in this role you will to have a good level of understanding across on-page, technical and off-page SEO. Your principal tasks will include undertaking technical audits, performing keyword research, working with the content team and other parties to create optimised web content and providing other onsite optimisation support. You will be involved in regular reporting and will complete comprehensive SEO analysis suggesting appropriate recommendations.
- Identify and implement the techniques and strategies required to increase our website traffic
- Undertake keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Conduct SEO audits & analysis to determine recommendations that will improve content and overall website performance
- Research and implement SEO recommendations
- Work with developers to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Monitor and report on key metrics across website analytics, rankings and performance
- Execute tests, collect and analyse results and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum performance
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- On-site content optimisation (best practice for E-A-T, internal linking, titles, content editing etc.)
- Input into content strategy to ensure a regular flow or high-quality optimised content
- Work with the content team and other parties to create and deliver content
- Build backlinks to increase our SEO footprint
To thrive in this role you’ll need…
- Demonstrable experience of planning and implementing SEO strategies and activities (either client or agency side)
- Demonstrable experience & understanding of up to the minute SEO techniques and tools (on-page and off-page)
- A keen interest in SEO and digital marketing along with a commitment to keeping your technical skills and knowledge up to date
- High level of competency in digital analytics and SEO reporting tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console as well as link building and crawler software
- Experience with keyword research tools and the ability to create and optimise website content accordingly
- An analytical approach with advanced research, reporting and Excel skills
- An understanding of customer acquisition and how SEO functions within the wider channel mix
- Enjoy working cross-functionally with departmental and operational teams as well as 3rd party partners
- Team player, happy to work in a fast-paced business and able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- A strong focus on results
Salary, package and benefits
- The attractive salary and package for the full-time role include:
- Salary £28k – £37k dependent on experience
- Success based bonus plan
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) increasing to 26 overtime
- Opportunity for share options in future
- Pension contributions
- Free on-site parking and excellent public transport links
- Casual dress
- Cycle to work and other schemes
Note: We are an ISO 27001 certified organisation, trusted by our customers, partners and others for what we do. All appointments are therefore subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standards checks and other popular employment checks, e.g. references that help demonstrate you are the right person for the role. By applying you give consent for us to process your information in line with GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Alliantist is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and in order to reflect the diversity of its population, positively encourages applications from all areas of the community. We aim to be a representative organisation with regards to age, disability, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, and sexual orientation and are fully committed to equality, diversity and human rights.