The opportunity for growth is significant – we have a fantastic product and we need the right person to help even more customers start to benefit from it. Ideally, you’ll have a few years’ experience in SaaS account management, either at an agency or client-side, and take great pleasure in keeping customers (and partners when required) motivated to achieve their goals.
We are a small, passionate, energetic and talented team and we’re looking for a like-minded individual who will also be excited by the longer term rewards that come from growing a successful business.
Whilst all our customers are serious about information security management they come in different shapes and sizes. Not all of them have the immediate capacity, confidence and capability to achieve their goals with ISMS.online alone. Some lack discipline too and welcome a nudge on the way. That’s where this customer facing role and the ‘Virtual Coach’ services that we offer come in to complement the ISMS.online software.
Success for a customer might include fast achievement of ISO 27001 for the first time, migration to ISMS.online from old ways of working, or the rollout of compliance policy packs to staff and their supply chain without a hitch. Success for ISMS.online is a satisfied customer who wants to renew and ideally expand their services. This role will take responsibility for helping customers achieve their goals and working closely with our other specialist internal resources.
It requires a strong commercial customer account management mindset and a can-do attitude. Appreciation and interest of information security management standards like ISO 27001 are also essential. It needs a pragmatic project delivery and coordination capability approach. The expectation is to manage a large number of customers, so time management and prioritisation will be key to balancing the delivery, along with good teamworking and communication skills.
The role may well appeal to those who are particularly keen on a career in information security management, strategic business management systems and customer services delivery. It is not a deeply technical or IT heavy role but the expectation will be to learn or be confident over time about many of the elements that underpin ISO 27001. The role is office based in Brighton.
The key duties will be:
- Managing the success of all tailored, packaged and strategic customers (& partners when required)
- Ensuring effective handover from the sales and partnering team into successful adoption and ongoing management of the customer relationship through to and including renewal
- Helping the customer simply plan and prioritise their goals and be available to answer any questions
- Working closely with our Service Delivery and Development team to pinpoint specific support opportunities and highlight fee earning potential
- Participating in the delivery of fee earning accelerated implementation services where required
- Highlighting and addressing customer support issues if they emerge, as well as enhancing the on & off platform materials that contribute to customer success, from help, tours, Virtual Coach materials, feature improvements, all working closely with the the product and marketing teams
- Engaging in prospective customer demonstrations if required, delivering webinars and being the voice of the customer in planning and development work
- Assist the partner team in helping partners develop their onboarding and related services to reflect our successful practices and vice versa
- Supporting the team as needed internally to help plan workshops, product demos and events
- Balancing and organising self and others to adjust to the lifecycle of activities required for success
- Helping communicate and market the customer successes into prospects, other customers and partners
- Digitally savvy, with very strong IT end user skills, proficient in browser based applications, Google tools, and ideally comfortable recording videos, webinars and using tools like WordPress
- Completely fluent in English for written and verbal communications that have both a UK and international dimension
Dependent on experience and salary expectations you will be:
- Already working in the field or have a good appreciation of the language used in information security management, privacy and cyber hygiene or at least show a strong interest in it with an ability to learn and grow quickly
- Degree educated or show a strong competence and experience in customer services
Salary, package and benefits will include:
- Attractive base salary ranging from £22k to £28k based on experience (full time)
- Bonus based on individual and organisation performance
- Company pension contributions
- Opportunity to get share options in future
- 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays), increasing up to 34 over time
- Cycle to work scheme applicability
- Onsite parking
- Office beverages and socials
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: Sales / Account management: 2 years (Preferred)
Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES (RECRUITMENT OR MARKETING SERVICES) AND APPROACHES MADE OUTSIDE THE OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT CHANNEL WILL BE EXCLUDED.
Note: We are an ISO 27001 certified organisation, trusted by our customers, partners and others for what we do. All appointments are therefore subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standards checks and other popular employment checks, e.g. references that help demonstrate you are the right person for the role. By applying you give consent for us to process your information in line with GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.