We are recruiting for a Sales & Marketing AdministratorCyber & Information Security Management, Privacy, Compliance, Support
Role: Sales & Marketing Administrator
Salary: £16k – £22k based on experience with the opportunity for rapid career progression for the right individual
Location: Falmer, Brighton
Holiday: 20 days plus public holidays, increasing by 1 day for each calendar year (up to 26 days)
Do you want a rewarding role working with our sales, marketing and customer success teams?
Want to get into the fast-growing information and cyber security sector?
We are looking for someone to be part of the existing ISMS.online sales, marketing and customer success teams, delivering a variety of tasks.
You’ll already be a great administrator and superb communicator, very digitally savvy, comfortable with change and making improvements as the business continues to grow.
You’ll be the first point of contact for customers, quickly taking actions from telephone enquiries and administering customer support via a range of channels, escalating to more experienced resources where required. You’ll contribute to sales efforts, for example by planning and developing ISMS.online demonstration environments, and assisting in process improvements.
You’ll help administer our own information security management system, equipping you well for communicating our product and industry in marketing channels. You will help support our marketing in various ways, from simple website management through to contributing content (text and simple video/webinars). You’ll have some responsibilities for our Customer Success activity too, for example, monitoring usage, providing reports and working with the team to respond to opportunities that emerge.
The rewards will increase as you continue to develop and contribute to the business success. It’s also highly likely that, if desired, this role will provide pathways into a career in more high-value sales, marketing, and customer success, as well as other administration roles too.
Previous experience in administration, sales, marketing, customer management and information security is beneficial and will help determine the actual starting salary. But more importantly, we are looking for the right foundations to build on, so will also consider people with less experience.
If this sounds like you and the idea of being part of an exciting software company appeals, apply now using the form below.
How you will contribute to success:
- Be a great first point of contact for everyone externally
- Execute your tasks well and help free up more senior staff internally
What you’ll be doing at ISMS.online:
- Sales support, including demo preparation, process improvement and related admin
- Marketing administration including social media communications, website management and content creation
- Customer enquiry and first line support management, academy learning materials development
- Helping to onboard new customers, partners and administer support, reporting and researching new opportunities
- Collaborate where required with other key team members
- Basic office management and event support
You will be:
- Educated to good A-level or have relevant experience
- A strong communicator verbally and in writing
- Able to communicate in plain and clear English with good quality without needing all your work constantly checked
- Able to work under pressure of deadlines
- Happy to work alone and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Well organised and have meticulous attention to detail
- Committed and ambitious with a thirst to learn and develop
- Very comfortable using digital tools and services – we work in a paperless office
- A very competent user of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Powerpoint and Excel or the Google equivalents
- Able to type at least 45 words per minute
- Confident using WordPress or other CMS.
- Able to quickly develop confidence in CRM, accounting systems and undertaking simple video work e.g. using a video camera and editing software
We are an ISO 27001 certified organisation, trusted by our customers, partners and others for the work we do. All appointments are therefore subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standards checks and other regular employment checks, e.g. references and identification, that help demonstrate you are the right person for the role.
Apply for the role
To apply for the role please fill in this form, including your current salary and goals. Remember to attach your CV and any covering information in either a PDF or Word doc format. We will be in touch soon afterwards.