New to ISO 27001?
It's like playing Snakes and Ladders.
- The finish line’s a long way away
- You might miss all the best ladders
- Snakes can send you back to square one
- After you've won the game just restarts
We’ll help you win
At ISMS.online we don’t like frustration. We like simple, practical, helpful solutions. So we’ll:
- Reshape the board to make sure you win
- Help you find every ladder and dodge every snake
- Make sure you know exactly why you’re playing
- Show you how to win every time
Your simpler board
Achieving ISO 27001 certification takes 140 separate steps. We grouped those steps into four blocks and created a simple path through them.
- Think through your infrastructure and plan your strategy
- Sort out your management system
- Put the right tactical controls in place
- Make it all operational and keep it up to date
We know it’s the right path because 100% of the organisations that follow our Assured Results Method achieve certification first time.
Use every ladder
Our solutions are like ladders. They’ll help you zip across the board. We’ll always have one ready when you need it. They include:
- Flexible, comprehensive, transparent and easy-to-use ISMS software
- A 77% head start on your certification process
- Practical, context-specific advice from our Virtual Coach
- A live support team that’ll help you climb every ladder
- Our international partner network to fill any gaps
Dodge every snake
We'll help you past all the snakes. Some of them can look like ladders until they set you back or even trigger a failed audit. They include:
- Important details that are easy to miss
- Hard-to-understand definitions, requirements and controls
- Guidance-free lead implementer programmes
- One-size-fits-all document toolkits that can’t flex to help you
- Gap analyses that highlight problems but don’t help fix them
Know why you’re playing
As part of our engagement process, we’ll help you define what winning means for you. You’ll understand:
- Why your organisation needs ISO 27001 and how it’ll profit from it
- What makes a good ISMS and how yours should work
- How to get certified with our system and what you’ll do next
Because our system’s very transparent, it’s easy to show your stakeholders and auditors how well you’re playing too.
Win every time
Once you’ve achieved your certification we’ll help you sustain, maintain and improve your ISMS. We’re constantly:
- Making the board even simpler
- Building stronger, higher ladders
- Stamping out any new snakes
That takes the chance out of the certification process. We’ll turn it into a game you can’t lose, no matter how many times you play.
How we learned to play
We know we can help you keep winning because we’ve played the game ourselves.
ISMS.online began when Alliantist, our parent company, stepped onto the board. It looked around for a flexible, affordable, practical ISMS. But it couldn’t find one. So it created its own and used it to achieve ISO 27001.
Along the way Alliantist ran into several snakes and found (or built) lots of ladders. It learned from every single one. That learning went into its ISMS, which became ISMS.online. So avoiding the snakes and climbing the ladders is part of our DNA.
We know how to help you because we’ve been you.
And since ISMS.online began we’ve helped many other organisations win by equipping them with an affordable, sustainable ISMS.
That’s why we’re sure we can get you to the finish line too, quickly and easily.
ISMS.online is a fantastic product. I’ve done ISO 27001 the hard way… so I really value how much time it saved us in achieving our UKAS ISO 27001 certification, and how much easier and more effective the ongoing management will be
In fact, we like it so much we’ve added it to the products we offer clients to complement our managed IT and security services
Carl Vaughan, Information Security Officer at MET
Let’s win together
Don’t leave your ISO 27001 success to chance.
We’d love to help you win and keep winning.