You are about to embark on your journey to better
information security management
Follow these steps to success, or click on the required stage below…
Our team are working hard in the background to help you succeed, including preparing your ISMS workspace with all policies, tools, and frameworks you have ordered.
You are your organisation‘s first user and will be a main administrator of the platform. This means you will get to manage your users and liaise with the ISMS.online team for any service activity (you can add other administrators later too).
You will receive an automated platform welcome email notification within 24 working hours of payment. If your organisation has strict email security administration, please whitelist
now to avoid your notification being filtered into a spam folder.
Passwords can be reset at https://platform.isms.online.
Note: please login as soon as possible as it has a secure token with time-limited expiry.
Once you login you will need to set a new secure password.
Please also take the opportunity to update your profile and we strongly recommend setting up the optional 2-FA to ensure the best control over platform security.
NB: You’ve also been added to an “ISMS.online Administrators Group’ to receive platform emailed updates and other useful information about your ISMS.online solution and services. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Bookmark https://platform.isms.online as a favourite in your browser for easy future access
Adding users is simple but make sure you ‘team‘ them into the work they’ll need, adding it to their ‘Favourites‘ to ensure their first ‘Home Page’ experience of the platform is as good as yours was!
Remember, because ISMS.online is secure, users will not be able to access the platform, or follow any links you send them, until they have completed their registration.
Further help and adoption materials are available through the ‘Tour‘ and ‘Support‘ links on the platform itself
Our support desk is accessible on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your service or want any physical help
Get the most from the platform quickly and ensure early time to benefit with a kickoff webinar (below)
Who should attend from your end?
- You will want to carefully manage adoption and coordinate access to ISMS.online as part of your broader plan to achieve ISMS and/or GDPR success. As such we propose just your main administrator and or controller/s of the ISMS attend this kick-off webinar. It is ideally one, but no more than two people at this early stage. We like to keep the sessions intimate and transfer knowledge quickly, addressing questions as they arise but still keeping to time.
- Sessions will last from between 30-60 mins and we normally like to help you navigate your own platform so that any content or changes you make can be saved. NB: Make sure you are logged in when the webinar starts!
- The webinar can be recorded for future playback and sharing with others in your organisation. Just ask and we will do it!
- Simple platform orientation, key contacts and support materials
- Basic administration including adding new team members, security settings etc
- Visibility, privacy and security of your platform activity including team memberships
- The difference between internal users and ‘partner’ users
- Using the policy management environment; gap analysis, policy areas to adopt, adapt or add to and managing changes over time, including approvals management
- Your where applicable
- Taking the risk out of risk mgt with the ISMS.online risk treatment plan tool, including linking to your policies and controls
- ISMS Board and reviews including business objective measurement (ISO 27001 only)
- Using frameworks for consistency
- Communications groups for the ISMS and other key initiative areas
- Tips and quick wins
- Your questions and observations
- How to get more help if needed in future