Alliantist Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the(the Act), the data controller is Alliantist Ltd of SUSSEX INNOVATION CENTRE, SCIENCE PARK SQUARE, BRIGHTON, BN1 9SB (registration number 04922343).
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have noover that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.isms.online (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic , location , weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication , whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
Using tools like Google Analytics and Hotjar, we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, forand to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal, we cannot guarantee the security of your transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose yourto third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal email@example.com marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your ) if we intend to use your for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your . You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personalto these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Any email communication sent by Alliantist Ltd is subject to the following:
It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby (a) notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action with respect to the content of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful, and (b) kindly requested to notify Alliantist Ltd immediately at +44 (0)1273 704500 and destroy any copies. Alliantist Ltd is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. Although this e-mail, and any attachments, has been scanned for computer viruses, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk.