Note: Accounts are part of the additional Supply Chain Management module.
If you are interested in using this module, contact email@example.com.
Accounts enable you to manage key relationships, contacts and contracts with the organisations you work with. Using Accounts you can maintain a detailed record of all aspects of the relationship, including any joint initiatives, in one place. See the video below to learn more about using Accounts.
Navigating to Accounts
Find Accounts in the Work dropdown menu on your main navigation bar.
- Overview Permissions can be granted to users, to enable access to all Accounts within your Organisation
- Account creation and changes to Account settings can only be carried out by users with Administrative Overview Permissions
- See here for a guide on how to enable Account Overview Permissions for a user
- Much like other Work areas in ISMS.online, the ‘Team’ page can be used to grant users access to individual Accounts
- See here for a guide on how to work with Teams
- The Team page for Accounts includes the ability to assign roles that can be assigned to individuals
- Users can be identified as an ‘Account Lead’, which displays within the Accounts Listing and Overview pages
- Multiple roles can be assigned to a user
Account admins can select Account roles for users by:
- Navigating to the Account which you would like to set roles
- Clicking on ‘Team’, in the top right within the Account
- Clicking on the green pencil beside the user whom you would like to edit their roles
- Selecting the roles which you would like to apply and clicking ‘Save’.
Creating an Account
- Select Accounts from the Work drop-down menu
- You will be presented with a list of all the Accounts you have visibility of
- Click the ‘Create New Account’ button
- Give the account a name and complete any other details as needed
- Click Create Account
The tabs across the top of an Account allow you to view Documents, Discussions, Tools and KPIs, but accounts also add some unique features that allow you to manage your partner relationships, these are Contacts and Contracts.
The Account Settings page (top right of screen) allows various customisations to the Account including:
- General details about that Account
- A unique identifier
- The Account categories (optional)
- The ability to upload a picture
- The ability to delete the Account