Bulk uploading users to ISMS.online is a simple process. It allows you to add multiple users at once, providing them with access to work areas and policy packs within your instance of ISMS.online.
- Request the latest upload template from our support team via email to email@example.com or by calling us on +44 (0)1273 041140.
- Fill in the template with the details of the users you want to add; in particular their first name, last name and email address.
- If you want to include these users in any existing work areas or policy packs add the names of those areas into the relevant columns on the template. Please;
– ensure these are an exact match the names of the areas or packs within your ISMS.online instance
– Indicate if you would like that area to be added as a favourite to the user’s homepage
- Once completed send the template back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow up to five days for the upload to take place, if you want the users created on a specific date please indicate that in your message.
- Once the accounts have been created out support team will let you know, and welcome emails will be sent out to all new users. Please note all ISMS.online users are required to accept the standard user registration terms when signing in for the first time.
Communication with your team
Before your users have accounts created, we recommend you communicate with them about ISMS.online. Ideally let them know why they are getting access and what you expect them to do. This ensures everyone is ready to get started as soon as their welcome email comes through.