Your management system needs to work for you. You’ll know that policies and controls are right at the heart of bringing your management system to life and making it all worthwhile. You’ll have other stakeholders’ expectations to manage too e.g. auditors, board members, colleagues, so you’ll need a platform that will help you with creating, collaborating, controlling and communicating those policies effectively, in one place, in order to achieve compliance or certification.
We’ve summarised our approach to policies and controls here, and the best way to see the power of our Policies & Controls feature is through a live demo.
Creating your policies and controls
- Create policies and controls from scratch in seconds
- Save even more time by using our Adopt, Adapt, Add pre-built actionable content
- Develop simple documentation in the rich text editing notes and discussion areas
- Ensure a joined up approach by uploading supporting files in all formats
- Easily migrate and import existing policies and procedures, if applicable
“We needed ISO 27001 to win new corporate clients and we needed it quickly.
ISMS.online gave us a one-stop solution that radically speeded up our implementation.”
See how we can help you.
Book your demo today…Book your demo
Collaborating on your ISMS
- Keep work private until you’re prepared to share
- Manage access control and permission management to protect work
- Work easily as a team and delegate in a unified space
- Assign policies and controls ownership and team members, from one place
- Search and filter all of your documentation with ease
- Connect policies & controls to other areas of your management system for a seamless approach
Controlling your policies and controls
- Show a clear audit trail and get accurate, real-time visibility of everything in your management system
- Apply version control management for all policies and controls
- See who has done what and when through time stamps and the live updates feed that records every action
- Assign policies to other users which can be submitted for approval and attach deadlines
- Create reminders for review at a time to suit you
- ‘Lock’ your policies after approval
Communicating policies with stakeholders
- Share documentation and assign responsibility
- Task others with reminder dates and engage in discussions that can be linked back to your policies and controls
- Publish staff and stakeholder policies with our optional Policy Packs feature
- Demonstrate control to your stakeholders through dynamic progress reporting and management dashboards
- Save time with our pre-built work areas for conducting management reviews, corrective actions and audits
Working in a sustainable management system
ISMS.online is a sustainable environment and will facilitate the evolution of your organisation.
- Add in frameworks and standards as you grow and evolve
- Integrate new frameworks with your existing management system
Security & Privacy
No matter the standards or regulations you’re working towards, it’s likely to involve storing important information. It’s key that you’re able to trust where your content and documentation is stored and that it ensures confidentiality, availability and integrity.
ISMS.online prides itself in providing an easily accessible solution, whilst maintaining high levels of security, assuring peace of mind. See our security credentials here.
Our practical user permission controls and privacy settings also allow you to restrict who has access to your documentation.
Policies and Controls for ISO 27001
We’ve aligned our ISMS solution with ISO 27001, meaning that the platform is centered around meeting the requirements of the standard.
- 7.5 Documented Information -features such as ownership and version control are included with this in mind
- A.5.1.2 – We provide a built in review process
- A.18.2 compliance – Easily collaborate and show you’ve had peer type reviews
- Automated Statement of Applicability
Functionality available within the Policies and Controls feature area
ISMS.online features and capabilities
- 1Policies and controls management
- 2Risk management tools
- 3Information asset inventory management
- 4Interested parties management
- 5Measurement and automated reporting
- 6ISO 27001 Statement of Applicability
- 7Audits, actions and reviews
- 8HR security lifecycle frameworks
- 9Compliance policy packs for staff and suppliers
- 10Supply chain management
- 11Security incident management
- 12ISO 27001 business continuity plan
- 13Mapping and linking work
- 14Our Platform
- 15Pre-configured to Adopt, Adapt or Add to
- 16Virtual Coach
- 17Getting Started
- 18Assured Results Method