Our all-in-one-place home for all your management systems
Modern organisations can achieve a wide range of standards and have to show they’re following numerous regulations. More and more, they’re looking to create cost and efficiency savings by bringing the systems that manage them together.
That’s where we come in. Our cloud-based platform does more than just help you create and run your ISMS, PIMS or BCMS. You can bring them together, managing them within a single Integrated Management System (IMS). And you can import other management systems too.
Strategic benefits for your organisation
Bringing multiple management systems into a single IMS will create a wide range of benefits for your organisation. It’ll help you:
- Boost compliance by making individual systems easier to find and use
- Make following them a natural part of ‘business as usual’
- Simplify risk management by creating a holistic view of all your risks
- Avoid duplication and speed up implementation
- Cut costs at every level, from maintenance to training to audits and certification
- Integrate your governance activities and aggregate accountability
Practical benefits for your team
Bringing your management systems together in a single IMS simplifies their day to day use and management. It’ll help you integrate activities like:
- Carrying out internal audits and going through external ones
- Managing your IT and other systems
- Setting and following processes, procedures and policies
- Defining your KPIs, objectives and measurements
- Logging, responding to, reporting and learning from any incidents
The management systems we can help you integrate
We can help you integrate any management systems that share common elements. They don’t have to be certified or compliant with any particular standards or regulations, though it is easier if they follow the most popular ISO standards. Easily compatible standards include:
- ISO 27001 – Information Security
- ISO 27701 – Privacy
- ISO 9001 – Quality
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity
- ISO 14001 – Environmental
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety
- ISO 20000-1 – IT Service Management
And we can help you bring together many other ISO and non-ISO management systems. For example, we’re very familiar with NIST, Cobit and many other standards and regulations. We’ve developed integration frameworks for them we can deploy in minutes.
If you’re working with these or other management systems and want to integrate them, do get in touch. We’ll show you how we can help you bring them together. If we don’t already cover them, we can quickly and easily add them to our product.
How we’ll help you unify your management systems
To integrate management systems, you go through them and identify duplicate or very similar processes, functions and documentation. Then you bring them together as single components that serve several different management systems at once.
We’ve already identified duplicate requirements across common standards and regulations. And we’re very happy to add more as our customers need them. Our all-in-one-place platform and expert support teams give you:
- All the help you need to get it right first time
- Pre-loaded frameworks and tools that simplify every step of the process
- A transparent system that makes showing how well protected you are easy
And of course you don’t have to have implemented some or all of the systems you’re bringing together. If you’re starting from scratch, we’ll help you create them too. You just add:
- Your own knowledge of your business and its management systems
- A surprisingly small amount of time and effort