Thinking about implementing an Information Security Management System or wanting to elevate your existing one?
Or maybe you’re looking at ISO 27001 certification for your organisation and are wondering whether it’s worth it?
Register to download our free Whitepaper and learn:
- Why an organisation needs an ISMS
- The ISMS key components
- How to develop the business case
- ROI: How to assess the returns from the threats and opportunities
- Scoping considerations for your ISMS
- The work to be done for ISO 27001 certification
- Build or buy considerations
- The 10 characteristics of a good ISMS technology solution
Build your business case for an ISMS
The key considerations when building the business case for an ISMS?
- 1Building the business case for an ISMS
- 3The Challenge is Growing
- 4Three Reasons Why Nothing Happens
- 5Planning the business case for an ISMS
- 6A Point on People
- 7In Considering The Technology
- 8What is an ISMS?
- 9Understanding the Components of an ISMS
- 10The People Involved in the ISMS
- 11Why Do Organisations Need An ISMS?
- 12Is Your Organisation Leadership Ready to Support an ISMS?
- 13Developing the Business Case for an ISMS
- 14Achieving Returns from the Threats and Opportunities
- 15Stakeholder Expectations for the ISMS given their Relative Power and Interest
- 16Scoping the ISMS to Satisfy Stakeholder Interests
- 17GDPR Focused Work
- 18The Return on Investment from Information Security Management
- 19Doing Other Work for Broader Security Confidence & Assurance with Higher RoI
- 20Build or Buy – Considering the Best Way to Achieve ISMS Success
- 21The characteristics of a good technology solution for your ISMS
- 22Whether to Build or Buy the Technology Part of the ISMS
- 23The Core Competences of the Organisation, Costs and Opportunity Costs
- 24Evaluating The Threats
- 25Identifying The Opportunities
- 26Work To Get Done for ISO 27001
- 27In Conclusion