Ensuring that your staff, suppliers and other third parties are compliant to your policies should be a key part of any management system. There’s an increasing need to update policies more frequently as the world changes and keeping on top of that can be time consuming.
ISMS.online offers a simple approach in the form of policy packs. These can be created with the relevant policies for each audience and sent out easily via the platform. Here you can keep track of who has complied and where reminders need to be sent. Policy packs enable you to clearly show to your auditor that all relevant parties have committed to complying with the requirement.
Creating policy packs for staff and suppliers
- Easily select and assign the relevant policies for different audiences
- Save time by including policies from different projects or standards into one policy pack
- Keep it simple by writing once and publishing to multiple audiences quickly and easily
- Import any documentation you’ve written, including any videos you’ve chosen to embed
Coordinating access to relevant policies
- Easily control policy compliance in one place
- Define roles and assign responsibilities to team members to control relevant policy packs
- Avoid unnecessary errors by ensuring policies are relevant for the audience before publishing
Controlling staff and supplier compliance
- Enjoy real-time reporting on the dashboard informing you of who has read and complied, which policies have been read and when
- Simply send follow up reminders and tasks to those who haven’t yet shown compliance
- Easily update packs and policies to reflect dynamic change and alert staff at the same time
Communicating with stakeholders in ISMS.online
- Offer senior management real-time oversight on individual, team and department compliance
- End users can easily access and begin reading from their email notifications
- Simply export policy packs to share with stakeholders, if required
- Keep things simple for policy readers with our ebook-like reading experience
Working in a sustainable management system
ISMS.online is a sustainable environment and will facilitate the evolution of your organisation.
- Combine multiple standards as you grow and evolve
- Extend the use of the policy pack feature beyond standard compliance e.g. training
Security and privacy
No matter the standards or regulations you’re working towards, it’s likely to involve storing important information. It’s key that you’re able to trust where your content and documentation is stored and that it ensures confidentiality, availability and integrity.
ISMS.online prides itself in providing an easily accessible solution, whilst maintaining high levels of security, assuring peace of mind. See our security credentials here.
Our practical user permission controls and privacy settings also allow you to restrict who has access to your documentation.
Policy compliance for ISO 27001
We’ve aligned our ISMS solution with ISO 27001, meaning that the platform is centered around meeting the requirements of the standard.
- Easily show your auditor requirements are being met by evidencing that your staff and suppliers are complying
Functionality available within the Policies and Controls feature area
ISMS.online features and capabilities
- 1Policies and controls management
- 2Risk management tools
- 3Information asset inventory management
- 4Interested parties management
- 5Measurement and automated reporting
- 6ISO 27001 Statement of Applicability
- 7Audits, actions and reviews
- 8HR security lifecycle frameworks
- 9Compliance policy packs for staff and suppliers
- 10Supply chain management
- 11Security incident management
- 12ISO 27001 business continuity plan
- 13Mapping and linking work
- 14Our Platform
- 15Pre-configured to Adopt, Adapt or Add to
- 16Virtual Coach
- 17Getting Started
- 18Assured Results Method