Risk management is key to running an organisation well and it’s a crucial part of meeting standards or regulations. Your management system should make the job of identifying, evaluating and treating risks easy, on an ongoing basis. Unlike spreadsheets or standalone expensive risk tools your ISMS.online management system does just that, all in one place. It helps you address uncertainty and risk in a simplified, secure, sustainable fashion, enabling you to make better decisions and reach your goals almost effortlessly.
We’ve summarised our approach to risk management here and whether you are new to risk management or an expert, the best way to see it in action is through a live demo.
Creating your risk map
- Save time by selecting from popular risks in our risk bank
- Suggested controls for risks added from the bank, making it easy to join up your management system
- Add new ones easily at the click of a button
- Safely import your existing risk register and pick up where you left off
- Link work on and off the platform
Collaborating with risk owners
- Avoid unnecessary risk by keeping all stakeholders aligned through the same simple and effective method
- Inform your wider management system and stakeholders by simply connecting risks to other areas e.g information assets, policies & controls and supply chain
- Ensure success by following our proven approach, using actionable documentation within our policies & controls feature
- Coordinate your risks and their treatment with ease
- Uncover and view your main threats and opportunities, securely in one place
Controlling and monitoring your risks
- Save time with automated monitoring, reviewing and updating of work
- Assign risk owners and set access controls and permissions
- Stay ahead by setting reminders for risk owners via tasks and email notifications
- Easily see the picture of threat and opportunity to focus resource
- Link and map your risks to your controls, assets, supply chain and process
Communicating with stakeholders in ISMS.online
- Evidence ROI to senior stakeholders and auditors
- Demonstrate how risk management is integrated into the wider performance of the management system
- Avoid showing confidential aspects to the wrong people when sharing information about your management system
- Stay on top of your workload by focusing on the priorities and signals visualised in the risk map
- Prioritise effort using the filtering tool and reminders
- Easily manage your management system admins from one place
Working in a sustainable management system
ISMS.online is a sustainable environment and will facilitate the evolution of your organisation.
- Add in frameworks and standards as you grow and evolve
- Create multiple risk maps with individual methodologies
Security & Privacy
No matter the standards or regulations you’re working towards, it’s likely to involve storing important information. It’s key that you’re able to trust where your content and documentation is stored and that it ensures confidentiality, availability and integrity.
ISMS.online prides itself in providing an easily accessible solution, whilst maintaining high levels of security, assuring peace of mind. See our security credentials here.
Our practical user permission controls and privacy settings also allow you to restrict who has access to your documentation.
Risk management for ISO 27001
We’ve aligned our ISMS solution with ISO 27001, meaning that the platform is centered around meeting the requirements of the standard.
- Get a head start by adopting our ISO 27001 certified methodology and policies
- Save time with our pre built risk map
- Use the risk bank to pick from 100 common risks and we’ll automatically link them to your controls
- Comply with the standard by addressing each risk around the expected confidentiality, integrity and availability measures
- Analyse connections between assets, risks and controls through the ISMS overview report
- Save time through our automated Statement of Applicability.
- Use the Applicable Legislation risk tool, in-line with A.18.1.1
- Easily connect risks to appropriate Annex A controls with one click
- Show and manage audiences affected through our policy pack addon
Functionality available within the Risk Management feature area
Functionality available depending on your starting point and goals
Disconnected templates and toolkits supported by an expensive consultant just don’t cut it anymore. You need an ISMS that works for you both now and as your business grows.
Policies & Controls Management
Easily collaborate, create and show you are on top of your documentation at all times
Measurement & Automated Reporting
Make better decisions and show you are in control with dashboards, KPIs and related reporting
Audits, Actions & Reviews
Reduce the effort and make light work of corrective actions, improvements, audits and management reviews
Mapping & Linking Work
Shine a light on critical relationships and elegantly link areas such as assets, risks, controls and suppliers
Interested Party Management
Visually map and manage interested parties to ensure their needs are clearly addressed
Simply document, easily control and publish your procedures to ensure stakeholders follow them
Other Standards & Regulations
Neatly add in other areas of compliance affecting your organisation to achieve even more for less
Staff Awareness & Compliance Assurance
Engage staff, suppliers and others with dynamic end-to-end compliance at all times
Supply Chain Management
Manage due diligence, contracts, contacts and relationships over their lifecycle
User Management & Permissions
Practical permissions with low cost plans for more regular and occasional users