Having a central place for your information asset portfolio enables clear understanding and assessment of risks. Connecting your assets with the rest of your ISMS lets you easily identify and assign asset responsibility to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information that ISO 27001 requires. ISMS.online enables this in a simple, secure and sustainable way to ensure you can stay on top of your information asset inventory and the rest of your ISMS, all in one place.
Creating your information asset inventory
- Save time with our pre-configured information asset inventory specifically set up for ISO 27001
- Add, update and import existing assets effortlessly
- Customise the tool to meet the specific requirements of your organisation
- Create relationships within your ISMS by linking together assets, risks and controls
- Align with operational asset management tools to ensure a joined up approach
“We needed ISO 27001 to win new corporate clients and we needed it quickly.
ISMS.online gave us a one-stop solution that radically speeded up our implementation.”
See how we can help you.
Book your demo today…Book your demo
Coordinate asset ownership and responsibility
- Manage your assets in one secure, shared work space
- Easily define and control who has access to your asset inventory
- Our simple tools and policies make asset management easy to understand for everyone in your implementation team
- Get clarity on ownership and responsibilities with clear work ownership and due dates
Controlling your information asset inventory
- Simply organise your information assets by type, classification and primary location
- Assign the right people to input and review information about your assets and easily track progress
- Identify priorities based on the risk and financial value of your assets
- Track activity around your information assets through time stamps and your live updates feed
- Ensure asset information is kept up to date with review reminders, email notifications and tasking assigned to key team members
Communicating with your team and external parties
- Visualise how your ISMS links together with the ISMS overview report
- Ensure your team remains on top of asset management with tasking and reminder notifications
- Keep all stakeholders informed through integrated dashboard reports and automated alerts
Working in a sustainable management system
ISMS.online is a sustainable environment and will facilitate the evolution of your organisation.
- Integrate new standards as you grow and evolve
- Easily connect your information asset inventory to other standards
- For example: Show how you meet GDPR requirements by demonstrating you have connected personal data with processing assets and the risks associated to them
Security and privacy
No matter the standards or regulations you’re working towards, it’s likely to involve storing important information. It’s key that you’re able to trust where your content and documentation is stored and that it ensures confidentiality, availability and integrity.
ISMS.online prides itself in providing an easily accessible solution, whilst maintaining high levels of security, assuring peace of mind. See our security credentials here.
Our practical user permission controls and privacy settings also allow you to restrict who has access to your documentation.
Information assets for ISO 27001
We’ve aligned our ISMS solution with ISO 27001, meaning that the platform is centered around meeting the requirements of the standard.
- Satisfy requirements 10.1 and 10.2 for corrective actions and improvements
- Stay on top of your audits and reviews with a visual snapshot which you can also show to your auditor to demonstrate your compliance
Functionality available within the Policies and Controls feature area
Disconnected templates and toolkits supported by an expensive consultant just don’t cut it anymore. You need an ISMS that works for you both now and as your business grows.
Policies & Controls Management
Easily collaborate, create and show you are on top of your documentation at all times
Measurement & Automated Reporting
Make better decisions and show you are in control with dashboards, KPIs and related reporting
Audits, Actions & Reviews
Reduce the effort and make light work of corrective actions, improvements, audits and management reviews
Mapping & Linking Work
Shine a light on critical relationships and elegantly link areas such as assets, risks, controls and suppliers
Interested Party Management
Visually map and manage interested parties to ensure their needs are clearly addressed
Simply document, easily control and publish your procedures to ensure stakeholders follow them
Other Standards & Regulations
Neatly add in other areas of compliance affecting your organisation to achieve even more for less
Staff Awareness & Compliance Assurance
Engage staff, suppliers and others with dynamic end-to-end compliance at all times
Supply Chain Management
Manage due diligence, contracts, contacts and relationships over their lifecycle
User Management & Permissions
Practical permissions with low cost plans for more regular and occasional users