- Policy Packs allow you to elegantly publish relevant parts of your ISMS in a ‘kindle like fashion’ to others and allows them to easily demonstrate their compliance. With fast-moving threats and changes to business regulation, dynamically updating your Policies and ensuring compliance to amendments very quickly is essential
- Virtual Coach – Deliver focused and fast implementation success. A complimentary service delivering expert yet practical guidance, including our Assured Results Method (ARM)
- Accounts – Achieve information security in the supply chain with a joined-up approach to supplier management
We also hold a number of other complementary accreditations and certifications because of our work with the UK Government. This means we conduct regular CHECK penetration tests of the services and have additional responsibilities that go beyond ISO 27001. This gives our customers security and assurance in our solution and cloud services.
Read more about our security credentials.
In some instances, you may choose to upload documents to ISMS.online. The version control features allow for documents to be ‘checked-out’ to show other users they are being worked on and then uploaded as a new version.
Whichever method you choose to manage your policies, full revision history and version control is taken care of.
You can also hyperlink to existing documentation in your Google Drive or Shared folders.
Clusters and Dashboards make light of management reviews and committee meetings by bringing your ISMS together in one place. Using Clusters and Dashboards allows you to save time on reporting performance or chasing on progress, by providing a clear view of outstanding actions, progress and information relating to your ISMS. This will enable you and your colleagues to inform important decisions and practice continual improvement.
ISMS.online recognises the need for external reporting and, therefore, there are a number of reporting and exporting options which are available in MS Word, Excel and PDF format depending on the nature of the report being requested. You can also take a screenshot, using your browser print screen options.
Examples of exports and reports available in ISMS.online include:
- The policies and controls export, which includes links to any attached documents
- The risk management, applicable legislation & interested parties tables
- Measurement and KPI reports
- The Gantt chart, which allows you to view the critical path for your policies and controls
Some individuals within your organisation will be accessing the platform on a regular basis to work on your ISMS. These users are ‘Regular’ users and include policy creators, approvers, your ISMS management board, and possibly risk and incident owners.
Staff within your organisation will read and demonstrate policy compliance and observe ISMS updates. They may also work on a short-term project in ISMS.online such as an HR Induction Programme. Users conducting only these sort of activities are ‘occasional’ users. ‘Occasional’ users can be created for a nominal fee as part of your ISMS.online subscription.
For those subscribing to the Staff Training Engagement package, which includes our popular Policy Pack feature, 15 occasional users come included as standard and there is an option to add extra if needed.
You can request your personalised quotation here.
The ISMS.online platform does not currently support Common Controls, however, we do support various frameworks and powerful linking between them.