How to identify the opportunities?
We have identified 8 opportunities that your organisation is likely to encounter. How long you spend on your evaluation of each of these opportunities is up to you. We have created a handy table for you to download and use in order to complete your evaluation of these opportunities, if you would like to do so, click here.
An ISMS delivers a positive return on investment. The goal of our whitepaper is to show you why, what, and how you can get RoI from an ISMS that fits the business needs.
The key considerations when building the business case for an ISMS?
- 1Building the business case for an ISMS
- 3The Challenge is Growing
- 4Three Reasons Why Nothing Happens
- 5Planning the business case for an ISMS
- 6A Point on People
- 7In Considering The Technology
- 8What is an ISMS?
- 9Understanding the Components of an ISMS
- 10The People Involved in the ISMS
- 11Why Do Organisations Need An ISMS?
- 12Is Your Organisation Leadership Ready to Support an ISMS?
- 13Developing the Business Case for an ISMS
- 14Achieving Returns from the Threats and Opportunities
- 15Stakeholder Expectations for the ISMS given their Relative Power and Interest
- 16Scoping the ISMS to Satisfy Stakeholder Interests
- 17GDPR Focused Work
- 18The Return on Investment from Information Security Management
- 19Doing Other Work for Broader Security Confidence & Assurance with Higher RoI
- 20Build or Buy – Considering the Best Way to Achieve ISMS Success
- 21The characteristics of a good technology solution for your ISMS
- 22Whether to Build or Buy the Technology Part of the ISMS
- 23The Core Competences of the Organisation, Costs and Opportunity Costs
- 24Evaluating The Threats
- 25Identifying The Opportunities
- 26Work To Get Done for ISO 27001
- 27In Conclusion