Handling personal data of UK and EU citizens?
GDPR (and the Data Protection Act 2018) applies to you and compliance was mandatory from 25th May 2018
The UK Information Commissioner’s Office has gone a long way to help organisations understand the new regulation. We have built on that foundation with practical approaches to help you describe and demonstrate your compliance…
Work from one secure place in the cloud
- Frameworks for GDPR policy management and governance
- Get ahead with actionable policies and controls
- Asset Inventory
- Personal Data Inventory & Records Processing Tracker
- Privacy Impact Assessment’s (PIA’s)
- Risk Management Tool
- Legitimate Interest Assessments (LIA’s)
- Work in teams with full collaboration functionality
Avoid the problems associated with working from numerous applications, documents and spreadsheets.
The new legislation creates an onus on companies to understand the risks that they create for others and to mitigate those risks.
It’s about moving away from seeing the law as a box ticking exercise, and instead to work on a framework that can be used to build a culture of privacy that pervades an entire organisation.
GDPR Standalone Solution
73% Head Start