Handling UK and EU citizens’ personal data?
GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 applies to you, with compliance mandatory from 25th May 2018
The UK Information Commissioner’s Office has worked hard to help organisations understand the new regulation. We’ve built on that foundation with practical approaches to help you describe and demonstrate your compliance.
Work from one secure place in the cloud
- Frameworks for GDPR policy management and governance
- Get ahead with actionable policies and controls
- Asset Inventory
- Personal Data Inventory & Records Processing Tracker
- Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA’s)
- Risk Management Tool
- Legitimate Interest Assessments (LIA’s)
- Work in teams with full collaboration functionality
Avoid the problems that come with working from multiple applications, documents and spreadsheets
The new legislation creates an onus on companies to understand the risks that they create for others and to mitigate those risks.
It’s about moving away from seeing the law as a box ticking exercise, and instead to work on a framework that can be used to build a culture of privacy that pervades an entire organisation.
GDPR Standalone Solution
73% Head Start