If you have ever done ISO 27001 before, or are some way into your implementation, you’ll know that the Statement of Applicability (SoA) can be a pain point! External auditors get very excited about this part of the ISMS. It’s easy to fail their expectations as well as waste a huge amount of time in administering and updating it with old fashioned methods offering little real benefit in your day to day operations. ISMS.online is different.
“Nothing could get us there quicker or better than this.
Everything's on the platform. We don’t need to remember stuff or where it is, the platform has it all.”
See how we can help you.
Book your demo today…Book your demo
Collaborating for SOA effectiveness
- Easily work with others on the impact of the SoA not the administration of it
- Determine where to focus training and awareness efforts easily by connecting up to Policy Packs
Controlling your SOA is easy with ISMS.online
- As policy and control applicability changes, it automatically updates the SoA
- Version and audit controls with records management shows the history of changes in each policy & control area
Communicating the SOA impresses experts
- Always on SoA reporting shows dynamic compliance for senior management confidence
- Integration into the ISMS overview reports enables deeper understanding of the ISMS performance
- Easily exportable and printed options to impress and share with external auditors (if they are not logged in)
Working in a sustainable management system
ISMS.online is a sustainable environment and will facilitate the evolution of your organisation.
- Add in frameworks and standards as you grow and evolve
- Create multiple risk maps with individual methodologies
Disconnected templates and toolkits supported by an expensive consultant just don’t cut it anymore. You need an ISMS that works for you both now and as your business grows.
Policies & Controls Management
Easily collaborate, create and show you are on top of your documentation at all times
Measurement & Automated Reporting
Make better decisions and show you are in control with dashboards, KPIs and related reporting
Audits, Actions & Reviews
Reduce the effort and make light work of corrective actions, improvements, audits and management reviews
Mapping & Linking Work
Shine a light on critical relationships and elegantly link areas such as assets, risks, controls and suppliers
Interested Party Management
Visually map and manage interested parties to ensure their needs are clearly addressed
Simply document, easily control and publish your procedures to ensure stakeholders follow them
Other Standards & Regulations
Neatly add in other areas of compliance affecting your organisation to achieve even more for less
Staff Awareness & Compliance Assurance
Engage staff, suppliers and others with dynamic end-to-end compliance at all times
Supply Chain Management
Manage due diligence, contracts, contacts and relationships over their lifecycle
User Management & Permissions
Practical permissions with low cost plans for more regular and occasional users